Friday, December 30, 2011

Man on Fire--Poll Coming Soon!

John David Lassiter II:


                     Lalique Genevieve Flynn            Melora Leigh Lassiter

There are at least 6 more chapters coming up on John, Lalique and Melora, there are already four written and in place here at Blogger. At some point I'm going to post a poll where readers will be able to vote for the way they might like it to be resolved. Not promising that I'll abide by the resultings, but will definitely take them into account! I may add another poll regarding another aspect of the story, depending on how the first poll does. 

Meanwhile, there will be chapters on Melanie, Gareth and his former private-eye mother, Glenn; on Brian and Meadow, their growing family and their new house and on Jenny and Lonnie and their problems probably inserted after the next 3 or 4 chapters. I'll need to make a decision before taking on a new storyline I have in mind. Lately my poor little flea-brain is just chock full of ideas (if nothing else). I'm trying to get it all played and written down before I lose steam! Thank all of you so much for reading and caring about my Simmies and please keep those comments coming; they really do have an effect on me and how the stories go forward!





No comments: