What is the Liebster Award and how does it work? Liebster means "dearest" in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a small ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
- Copy and paste the award on our blog
- Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
- Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and lave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
- Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs (I have actually listed six, I just couldn't leave any out!).
- The Fuller Legacy – This is the first Sims 2 Legacy that I got hooked on. Sim Girl writes about the Fullers with tender regard and beautiful photographs. I love this family and they’re up to the fourth generation. I would rate it PG-17 like my own blog.
- Travels - Wonderful travel blog that will take you to exotic locations via fascinating photographs and articles from a remarkable woman who has changed her life so that she can devote it to world travel.
- Eating the Elephant - Reading about Brianne's beautiful dogs, Violet, Piper and Dewey (and seeing the photos!) just makes my day. She injects her posts with fun and the love she has for her family and pets.
- Funkycherry's World of Sims - A Sims 3 Legacy blog written by a teenager I've just begun reading but already like it a lot. She has a very helpful post on making photographs for your Sims blogs on there, too.
- Lakeside Heights - Another new blog I’ve started reading, this one is not strictly Legacy, but a “Sim-illustrated” futuristic story. Looks like it will be another addiction of mine. Like the Fuller Legacy and my own blog, this is pretty much PG-17
- Carolyn Steele Agosta - My favorite author and sister--her blog has her articles on various subjects, short stories and excerpts from her two published novels. Her stories can be amusing or heart-wrenching, sometimes both. That's good to me; I like a little humor with my drama :)
Next post HERE